enet's Wavelength products provide carriers and end-customers with the security and dependability of a private network without the operational complexity.
The Wavelength products offer carriers the possibility of connecting data centres and important core sites with flexible data highways. Carriers relying on these products can plan their network with the convenience of having a large amount of capacity under their full control, with a choice of standard handoff interfaces.
End-customers, whose end-to-end service is built upon a Wavelength product, can rest assured that their business-critical data is transported through a dedicated, secure and high-availability connection, port to port. These customers' operations can rely on a dependable network build through a consultative process that offers the option to them to define the route of their wavelengths.
|Benefits to carriers:||Benefits to end-customers:|
enet is responsible for;
- Building the service to the demarcation points
- Supplying, installing, maintaining and operating the optional NTU and connecting it to its network
- Provisioning the wavelength between the service demarcation points
- The operation and maintenance of the Wavelength service
- Acquiring the public wayleave for civil elements of the service
The carrier is responsible for;
- The operation and maintenance of the services purchased by the end customer
- Own the relationship with the end customer
- Act as the point of contact for any end-customer enquiries
- Allocating adequate rack space for installation of fibre patch panel and enet NTU where required
- Provisioning a clean protected power supply for the NTU (UPS etc.) if required.
For more infomation on our Wavelengths product, including technical details, download our product specification by clicking here.
To view the rest of our wholesale products click here.