Legal Executive / PA
enet, Ireland’s largest open access network operator and the company responsible for managing the State’s fiber-optic Metropolitan Area Networks (MANs). enet provide a wide range of telecoms services on a wholesale basis and have become the provider of choice for fibre network services to the telecommunications industry in Ireland. enet is now looking to recruit a Legal executive /PA.
enet requires a dynamic person with outstanding people skills to fill the role of Legal executive / PA in the City West office. The successful individual will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as being highly motivated and IT proficient. This individual will be a self-starter with a proven track record of working on own initiative or as part of a team.
This role will require working with all levels within enet along with supporting Group General Counsel and senior staff. The primary location of this role will be in the City West, Dublin office and may require travel between offices as we have another office in Limerick and one in Merrion Square.
- PA support to General Counsel and Company Secretary, who also has responsibility for HR, Compliance, Regulatory and Business Transformation initiatives
- Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Organising diary appointments, meetings and facilities.
- Administration, managing emails, filing, printing, scanning, preparing slides and reports as well as liaising with internal clients etc.
- Engaging with internal personnel on potential claims, legal invoices.
- Attending board meetings and taking minutes.
- Carry out general reception duties for all staff in the office.
- Provide support to company secretarial and compliance matters.
- Assist with process improvement and business transformation initiatives.
- 5+ years in a similar role.
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft office particularly word, excel and powerpoint.
- Excellent time management, organisational, oral/written communication skills, critical thinking and attention to detail is required.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment including providing support to various members across different locations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Law firm training preferable.
Interested candidates please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.