The QA/QC Field Supervisor will have responsibility for the on-site management of contracted wireless survey and install teams. The supervisor will constantly monitor, document and report to their manager, the contractor’s performance from a delivery, quality and health and safety perspective.
Section 2: Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise 3rd party contractors and delivery to agreed targets.
- Monitoring of contractor’s activities to ensure that they are compliant from a quality perspective.
- Monitoring of contractor’s activities to ensure they are fully compliant with their H & S duties.
- Carry out periodic Health and Safety and Quality audits on the contractor’s activities and provide a detailed report to the Wireless Networks Operations Manager.
- Escalate any issues with contractor’s performance to the Wireless Networks Operations Manager.
- Provide field assistance to enet sales and planning for new orders or potential new leads.
- Identify skill gaps with contracted resources and put in place appropriate training with the contractor.
- Act as liaison with the Customer when required, and act in a friendly and professional manner.
- Review/Approve and report feedback to the contractor on Survey and Handover documentation.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
- A Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the installation, commissioning, decommissioning, dismantling and removal of equipment from masts, towers, rooftops and buildings or premises; running cables, earthing, labelling, testing; Inspection and testing of ODUs, Splitters and IDUs auditing of rigging installation including structural and civil areas
- Have proven, relevant experience working as a Telecoms role on Microwave networks.
- Knowledge on Ceragon equipment is an advantage.
- Knowledge on Network management tools is an advantage.
- Electrical experience on AC & DC is an advantage.
- Proficient knowledge of 3rd party telecoms infrastructure
- RF (radio frequency) Awareness Certification and an understanding of current legislation.
- Advanced Climbing Certification (Troll, ISRT or equivalent and be Tower Rescue trained)
- Rooftop awareness Training
- MEWP training and relevant certification to work at heights
- First Aid Certified
- Have strong communications skills, including reading and both written and spoken English.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent documentation and strong communication skills.
Enet are more than just telecoms operators; we are a team of dedicated people who are focused on going that extra mile for our customers. Here at Enet, we recognise that the most important ingredient in being a great company is having great people. The Enet team is undoubtedly our greatest asset, and we are dedicated to attracting and retaining extraordinary people. We are always on the look-out for people who are talented, highly motivated and dedicated to delivering our commitments to our customers. As part of the Enet team, we will work hard to nurture your talent and curiosity, develop your skills and realise your potential.
We have recently opened our state-of-the-art Network Operations Centre (NOC), which is part of the new €1m headquarters in Limerick. This facility doubles the size of the premises we have and will enable us to continue to deliver a genuinely world-class service for our customers. The NOC operates on a 24/7 basis all year round monitoring our wide range of infrastructure. Enet operates the largest, alternative, wholesale telecoms network in Ireland. Our infrastructure comprises of over 5,400 Km of state-of-the-art fibre, including metro fibre (Enet owned networks and the Irish State’s Metropolitan Area Networks) and a unique dark fibre backhaul network. In addition, the company also operates one of the largest licensed wireless networks in the country. Taken together, Enet’s infrastructure creates a fully integrated, nationwide network that is truly open access in nature, enabling our customers, the retail service providers, to deliver world class bandwidth services to their customers throughout Ireland.
If you think you have what it takes and you feel the need for a genuine unique challenge, please apply in full confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org