Technical Business Analyst
The Technical Business Analyst will be responsible for gathering business requirements relating to defects and enhancements to existing software, and documenting business requirements for new software based on input from the business, existing IT systems capability and architecture.
enet is Ireland’s largest open access network operator and is the company responsible for managing the State’s fibre-optic Metropolitan Area Networks (MANs). enet provide a wide range of telecoms services on a wholesale basis and have become the provider of choice for fibre network services to the telecommunications industry in Ireland.
enet are more than just telecoms operators; we are a team of dedicated people who are focused on going that extra mile for our customers.
Here at enet we continually strive to be a great organisation. We recognise that the most important ingredient in being a great company is having great people. The enet team is undoubtedly our greatest asset, and we are dedicated to attracting and retaining extraordinary people.
enet employees are motivated and highly skilled people who believe in what we are doing and genuinely enjoy coming to work. We have created a happy, relaxed environment for our people, where they have the opportunities to learn and grow on a daily basis. Ours is a fast-paced, dynamic environment, perfect for those who love to be challenged.
We are always on the look-out for people who are talented, highly motivated and dedicated to delivering our commitments to our customers. As part of the enet team we will work hard to nurture your talent and curiosity, develop your skills and realise your potential.
The technical business analyst will liaise with different stakeholders to establish business requirements and develop IT systems to meet those needs.
Provide continuing support at the development, testing and implementation stages, through to project completion.
These projects aim to implement new or improved technical capabilities that will advance services to customers and internal parts of the organisation.
- Salesforce CRM environment business analysis, administration, configuration and development.
- OSS & BSS system configuration and maintenance.
- Implement enhancements and roll out new features. Execute solution design activities such as data mapping, object modeling, page layout design and rule logic definition in the context of the Salesforce application.
- Transform business requirements into system solutions.
- Create training materials and user documentation and maintain such documentation as business needs evolve.
- 3+ years technical business analysis experience
- Proven experience with Salesforce administration and configuration
- Experience with OSS and BSS implementation would be an advantage.
- Experience with database, Windows environment management would be an advantage.
- Business analysis experience across a variety of business functions, ideally within the Telecommunications industry though not essential.
- Experience with various project approaches i.e. waterfall, agile
- Applied experience in producing effective use cases and process maps, using tools such as MS Visio.
- Ability to solve business challenges by leveraging technology solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team on multiple workstreams concurrently
- Strong work ethic, proactive attitude to issue resolution, delivering excellence, managing deadlines
- Commercial acumen
If you think you have what it takes and you feel the need for a genuine unique challenge, please apply in full confidence to email@example.com by noon Tuesday 23rd April 2019.