enet is Ireland’s largest open access network operator and is responsible for managing the State’s fibre-optic Metropolitan Area Networks (MANs). We provide a wide range of services on a wholesale basis to the Irish telecommunications operator community. The environment is fast-paced, challenging and customer-oriented. We have built a business and a team that, we believe, is Ireland’s best. We are hiring a Sales Operations Administrator on a permanent contract to work within our Sales team. This role will be based in our Limerick office with travel to our Dublin office.
The responsibilities and competencies are to be viewed as a guide for this role and not an exhaustive list. This job description serves to reflect the nature of the duties included in the role and given the nature of the company and the need to respond to on-going customer needs, the role maybe subject to change over time.
As the Sales Operations Administrator you will be responsible for ensuring that enet’s sales team is built on solid foundations and capable of maximising the sales opportunities that exists.
- Manage all customer inquiries in a timely and effective manner.
- Prepare all customer responses within agreed SLA’s.
- Order Processing of all new orders, upgrades and cancellations.
- Communication and reporting of all new orders, upgrades and cancellations to relevant departments.
- Timely and Effective communication to both internal and external customers.
- Ongoing review and continuous improvement of current processes.
- Work closely with finance, planning and operations teams.
- Monitor & update Salesforce to ensure data reflects most up to date data.
- To establish, monitor and manage commercial KPI’s.
- To provide highest class administration support.
- Proven experience providing customer support in a sales administration / customer service / support essential
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Strong verbal communication skills required for outbound customer contact
- Highly motivated and proficient, able to grasp issues quickly.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise workload, work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Experience using different CRM software
- Microsoft Office skills – i.e. Excel and Word etc.
- Work on own initiative and be able to bring new suggestions/processes idea’s to the team.
- Flexible individual capable of adapting to the team and throughout the organisation
- Working use of Salesforce is an advantage.
- Telecoms background advantageous but not essential
If you think you have what it takes and you feel the need for a genuine unique challenge, please apply in full confidence to email@example.com by 5.30pm on Friday 7th September 2018