QA / QC Field Supervisor
The QA/QC Field Supervisor will have responsibility for the on-site management of contracted wireless survey and install teams. The supervisor will constantly monitor and report to their manager the contractor’s performance from a delivery, quality and health and safety perspective.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise 3rd party contractors and delivery to agreed targets.
- Monitoring of contractor’s activities to ensure that they are compliant from a quality perspective.
- Monitoring of contractor’s activities to ensure they are fully compliant with their H & S duties.
- Carry out periodic Health and Safety and Quality audits on the contractor’s activities and provide a detailed report to the Wireless Networks Operations Manager.
- Escalate any issues with contractor’s performance to the Wireless Networks Operations Manager.
- Provide field assistance to enet sales and planning for new orders or potential new leads.
- Identify skill gaps with contracted resources and put in place appropriate training with the contractor.
- Act as liaison with the Customer when required, and act in a friendly and professional manner.
- Review and report feedback to the contractor on Survey and Handover documentation.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
- A Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the installation, commissioning, decommissioning, dismantling and removal of equipment from masts, towers, rooftops and buildings or premises; running cables, earthing, labelling, testing; Inspection and testing of ODUs, Splitters and IDUs auditing of rigging installation including structural and civil areas
- Have proven, relevant experience working as a Telecom Rigger role on Microwave networks.
- Knowledge on Ceragon equipment is an advantage.
- Proficient knowledge of 3rd party telecoms infrastructure
- RF (radio frequency) Awareness Certification and an understanding of current legislation.
- Advanced Climbing Certification (Troll, ISRT or equivalent and be Tower Rescue trained)
- Rooftop awareness Training
- MEWP training and relevant certification to work at heights
- First Aid Certified
- Have strong communications skills, including reading and both written and spoken English.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Good documentation and strong communication skills.
If you think you have what it takes and you feel the need for a genuine unique challenge, please apply in full confidence to email@example.com. Application closing date for this role is close of business Tuesday 11th June 2019.