enet runs 94 Metropolitan Area Networks and a national backbone network which together form the largest fibre-optic only network in Ireland and has been growing rapidly for the past number of years. We provide a wide range of services on a wholesale basis to the Irish telecommunications operator community.
enet currently has an exciting opportunity for a Pre-Sales Engineer to work in the Sales Department on a permanent basis. enet are seeking a commercially minded Pre-Sales Engineer to provide pre sales support focused on our Wholesale Managed Service Provider Solutions such as Layer2/Layer3 MPLS, Cloud/CPE Security Service, and Voice SIP Trunks based in either Limerick or Dublin. We provide a fast-paced and challenging customer-oriented environment and we are committed to continuous learning and development for all employees.
- Consultation with carrier customers on the pre sales design and implementation of their Managed Infrastructure solutions.
- Leveraging a sound technical consultant skill set, the Pre-Sales Engineer will be able to build relationships with clients in support of the Sales team.
The Pre-Sales Engineer will provide technical consultancy/ pre sales support of bids of specified sales opportunities.
- Ensure that the high level designs of solutions are technically assured and deliverable.
- Ability to work with marketing to draft and publish new solution descriptions.
Skills & Experience
- Previous pre sales technical consultancy/network design experience for a Service -Provider/ Operator/ Network Integrator.
- A good understanding and exposure of the carrier services marketplace incorporating technologies and products such as data, voice, and security.
- General understanding of Layer2, Layer3, IP, MPLS, VoIP (specifically SIP), Wireless (licensed microwave), fibre (DWDM), Local Access Services (xDSL/Ethernet).
- Juniper/Alcatel-Lucent/Fortinet experience an advantage, but not essential
- Commercially focused with experience of dealing with the bid cycle; demonstrating experience in customer focused activity.
- Have an outgoing and friendly personality, with strong communications skills, which will facilitate the building of customer relationships.
- Be self-driven with the ability to take initiative on role needs.
If you think you have what it takes and feel the need for a genuinely unique challenge, please apply in full confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 16th November 2018