The Sales Support Administrator is responsible for ensuring that enet’s sales team is built on solid foundations and capable of maximising the sales opportunities that exists.
Enet operates the largest, alternative, wholesale telecoms network in Ireland. Our infrastructure comprises of over 5,400 Km of state-of-the-art fibre, including metro fibre (Enet owned networks and the Irish State’s Metropolitan Area Networks) and a unique dark fibre backhaul network. In addition, the company also operates one of the largest licensed wireless networks in the country.
Taken together, Enet’s infrastructure creates a fully integrated, nationwide network that is truly open access in nature, enabling our customers, the retail service providers, to deliver world class bandwidth services to their customers throughout Ireland.
Enet are more than just telecoms operators; we are a team of dedicated people who are focused on going that extra mile for our customers.
Here at Enet, we continually strive to be a great organisation. We recognise that the most important ingredient in being a great company is having great people. The Enet team is undoubtedly our greatest asset, and we are dedicated to attracting and retaining extraordinary people.
Enet employees are motivated and highly skilled people who believe in what we are doing and genuinely enjoy coming to work. We have created a happy, relaxed environment for our people, where they have the opportunities to learn and grow on a daily basis. Ours is a fast-paced, dynamic environment; perfect for those who love to be challenged.
We are always on the look-out for people who are talented, highly motivated and dedicated to delivering our commitments to our customers. As part of the Enet team, we will work hard to nurture your talent and curiosity, develop your skills and realise your potential.
- Prepare all customer responses within agreed SLA’s.
- Understanding and issuing of pricing for customer required solutions.
- Order Processing of all new orders, upgrades and cancellations.
- Develop and Maintain a strong knowledge of enet’s products and services
- Timely and Effective communication to external customers. Working closely with internal departments, Finance, Planning and Operations Teams.
- Ongoing review and continuous improvement of current processes.
- Proactive outbound calls to Customers
- Monitor & update Salesforce to ensure data reflects most up to date position.
- Proven experience providing customer support in a sales administration / customer service environment.
- Strong verbal communication skills required for outbound customer contact
- Highly motivated and proficient, able to grasp issues quickly.
- Excellent administration, communication and organisational skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise workload, work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Microsoft Office skills – i.e. Excel and Word
- Work on own initiative and be able to bring new suggestions/process idea’s to the team.
- Working use of Salesforce is an advantage.
- Telecoms background advantageous but not essential
If you think you have what it takes and you feel the need for a genuine unique challenge, please apply in full confidence to email@example.com..