The QA/QC Field Supervisor will have responsibility for the on-site management of contracted wireless survey and install teams. The supervisor will constantly monitor and report to their manager the contractor’s performance from a delivery, quality and health and safety perspective.
Enet operates the largest, alternative, wholesale telecoms network in Ireland. Our infrastructure comprises of over 5,400 Km of state-of-the-art fibre, including metro fibre (Enet owned networks and the Irish State’s Metropolitan Area Networks) and a unique dark fibre backhaul network. In addition, the company also operates one of the largest licensed wireless networks in the country.
Taken together, Enet’s infrastructure creates a fully integrated, nationwide network that is truly open access in nature, enabling our customers, the retail service providers, to deliver world class bandwidth services to their customers throughout Ireland.
Enet are more than just telecoms operators; we are a team of dedicated people who are focused on going that extra mile for our customers.
Here at Enet, we continually strive to be a great organisation. We recognise that the most important ingredient in being a great company is having great people. The Enet team is undoubtedly our greatest asset, and we are dedicated to attracting and retaining extraordinary people.
Enet employees are motivated and highly skilled people who believe in what we are doing and genuinely enjoy coming to work. We have created a happy, relaxed environment for our people, where they have the opportunities to learn and grow on a daily basis. Ours is a fast-paced, dynamic environment; perfect for those who love to be challenged.
We are always on the look-out for people who are talented, highly motivated and dedicated to delivering our commitments to our customers. As part of the Enet team, we will work hard to nurture your talent and curiosity, develop your skills and realise your potential.
- Supervise 3rd party contractors and delivery to agreed targets.
- Monitoring of contractor’s activities to ensure that they are compliant from a quality perspective.
- Monitoring of contractor’s activities to ensure they are fully compliant with their H & S duties.
- Carry out periodic Health and Safety and Quality audits on the contractor’s activities and provide a detailed report to the Wireless Networks Operations Manager.
- Escalate any issues with contractor’s performance to the Wireless Networks Operations Manager.
- Provide field assistance to enet sales and planning for new orders or potential new leads.
- Identify skill gaps with contracted resources and put in place appropriate training with the contractor.
- Act as liaison with the Customer when required, and act in a friendly and professional manner.
- Review and report feedback to the contractor on Survey and Handover documentation.
- A Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the installation, commissioning, decommissioning, dismantling and removal of equipment from masts, towers, rooftops and buildings or premises; running cables, earthing, labelling, testing; Inspection and testing of ODUs, Splitters and IDUs auditing of rigging installation including structural and civil areas
- Have proven, relevant experience working as a Telecom Rigger role on Microwave networks.
- Knowledge on Ceragon equipment is an advantage.
- Proficient knowledge of 3rd party telecoms infrastructure
- RF (radio frequency) Awareness Certification and an understanding of current legislation.
- Advanced Climbing Certification (Troll, ISRT or equivalent and be Tower Rescue trained)
- Rooftop awareness Training
- MEWP training and relevant certification to work at heights
- First Aid Certified
- Have strong communications skills, including reading and both written and spoken English.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Good documentation and strong communication skills.
If you think you have what it takes and you feel the need for a genuine unique challenge, please apply in full confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.