Working within a dynamic fast paced dedicated technical team within our Sales organisation, supporting the account team by providing technical solutions to meet our customer’s business challenges. Working with our customers and translating their needs into solutions based on the enet product portfolio.
Enet operates the largest, alternative, wholesale telecoms network in Ireland. Our infrastructure comprises of over 5,400 Km of state-of-the-art fibre, including metro fibre (Enet owned networks and the Irish State’s Metropolitan Area Networks) and a unique dark fibre backhaul network. In addition, the company also operates one of the largest licensed wireless networks in the country.
Taken together, Enet’s infrastructure creates a fully integrated, nationwide network that is truly open access in nature, enabling our customers, the retail service providers, to deliver world class bandwidth services to their customers throughout Ireland.
Enet are more than just telecoms operators; we are a team of dedicated people who are focused on going that extra mile for our customers.
Here at Enet, we continually strive to be a great organisation. We recognise that the most important ingredient in being a great company is having great people. The Enet team is undoubtedly our greatest asset, and we are dedicated to attracting and retaining extraordinary people.
Enet employees are motivated and highly skilled people who believe in what we are doing and genuinely enjoy coming to work. We have created a happy, relaxed environment for our people, where they have the opportunities to learn and grow on a daily basis. Ours is a fast-paced, dynamic environment; perfect for those who love to be challenged.
We are always on the look-out for people who are talented, highly motivated and dedicated to delivering our commitments to our customers. As part of the Enet team, we will work hard to nurture your talent and curiosity, develop your skills and realise your potential.
- Consultation with customers on the pre-sales design and implementation of their Managed Infrastructure solutions.
- Leveraging a sound technical consultant skill set, the Pre-Sales Engineer will be able to build relationships with clients in support of the Sales team.
- The Pre-Sales Engineer will provide technical consultancy/ pre-sales support of bids of specified sales opportunities.
- Ensure that the high-level designs of solutions are technically and commercially assured and deliverable.
- Ability to work with marketing to draft and publish new solution descriptions.
- Previous pre-sales technical consultancy/network design experience for a Service -Provider/ Operator/ Network Integrator.
- A good understanding and exposure of the carrier services marketplace incorporating technologies and products such as data, voice, and security.
- General understanding of Layer2, Layer3, IP, MPLS, VoIP (specifically SIP), Wireless (licensed microwave), fibre (DWDM), Local Access Services (xDSL/Ethernet).
- Juniper/Alcatel-Lucent/Fortinet experience an advantage, but not essential
- Commercially focused with experience of dealing with the bid cycle; demonstrating experience in customer focused activity.
- Have an outgoing and friendly personality, with strong communications skills, which will facilitate the building of customer relationships.
- Be self-driven with the ability to take initiative on role needs.
If you think you have what it takes and you feel the need for a genuine unique challenge, please apply in full confidence to email@example.com. Application closing date for this role is noon, Monday, 2nd September 2019.