We are now looking for a Graduate Construction Engineer to attend site surveys, supervise works in the field, conduct preventative maintenance and liaise with contractors and other third bodies. This role is based out of our Dublin office with frequent travel required along the East Coast.
Enet operates the largest, alternative, wholesale telecoms network in Ireland. Our infrastructure comprises of over 5,400 Km of state-of-the-art fibre, including metro fibre (Enet owned networks and the Irish State’s Metropolitan Area Networks) and a unique dark fibre backhaul network. In addition, the company also operates one of the largest licensed wireless networks in the country.
Taken together, Enet’s infrastructure creates a fully integrated, nationwide network that is truly open access in nature, enabling our customers, the retail service providers, to deliver world class bandwidth services to their customers throughout Ireland.
Enet are more than just telecoms operators; we are a team of dedicated people who are focused on going that extra mile for our customers.
Here at Enet, we continually strive to be a great organisation. We recognise that the most important ingredient in being a great company is having great people. The Enet team is undoubtedly our greatest asset, and we are dedicated to attracting and retaining extraordinary people.
Enet employees are motivated and highly skilled people who believe in what we are doing and genuinely enjoy coming to work. We have created a happy, relaxed environment for our people, where they have the opportunities to learn and grow on a daily basis. Ours is a fast-paced, dynamic environment; perfect for those who love to be challenged.
We are always on the look-out for people who are talented, highly motivated and dedicated to delivering our commitments to our customers. As part of the Enet team, we will work hard to nurture your talent and curiosity, develop your skills and realise your potential.
- Scheduling and attending site surveys and negotiating quantities with contractors.
- Supervising works in the field and ensuring quality and adherence to budget.
- Preventative maintenance of existing duct and fibre networks.
- Signoff of on as-built documentation.
- Liaison with councils, landlord and other bodies in relation to wayleave, route selection and other matters.
- Ensure Health & Safety requirements are adhered too.
- Diploma or Degree in Quantity Surveying / Civil Engineering / Construction Site Management
- Full Irish drivers’ licence.
- Computer literacy in general office applications.
- Good academic grounding in civils methodology.
- Particular focus on underground ducting and in-building cable routing infrastructure would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Good documentation and general communication ability with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team worker, highly motivated to learn and develop a career in Telecoms.
If you think you have what it takes and you feel the need for a genuine unique challenge, please apply in full confidence to email@example.com.