Enet operates the largest, alternative, wholesale telecoms network in Ireland. Our infrastructure comprises of over 5,400 Km of state-of-the-art fibre, including metro fibre (Enet owned networks and the Irish State’s Metropolitan Area Networks) and a unique dark fibre backhaul network. In addition, the company also operates one of the largest licensed wireless networks in the country.
Taken together, Enet’s infrastructure creates a fully integrated, nationwide network that is truly open access in nature, enabling our customers, the retail service providers, to deliver world class bandwidth services to their customers throughout Ireland.
Enet are more than just telecoms operators; we are a team of dedicated people who are focused on going that extra mile for our customers.
Here at Enet, we continually strive to be a great organisation. We recognise that the most important ingredient in being a great company is having great people. The Enet team is undoubtedly our greatest asset, and we are dedicated to attracting and retaining extraordinary people.
Enet employees are motivated and highly skilled people who believe in what we are doing and genuinely enjoy coming to work. We have created a happy, relaxed environment for our people, where they have the opportunities to learn and grow on a daily basis. Ours is a fast-paced, dynamic environment; perfect for those who love to be challenged.
We are always on the look-out for people who are talented, highly motivated and dedicated to delivering our commitments to our customers. As part of the Enet team, we will work hard to nurture your talent and curiosity, develop your skills and realise your potential.
- Through market insight using analytics and external data develop and maintain pricing policy across the portfolio to ensure maximum commercial return.
- Work with Account Team to maximise ARPU and AMPU on key accounts.
Large Opportunity / Business Case
- Provide commercial analysis for large opportunities and new investment cases for sign off.
- Convert Salesforce prospect information into a sales delivery calendar.
- Project sales deliveries working with Account Team and Service Delivery.
- Prepare Management Information for weekly and monthly business review meetings.
- Prepare Management Information for Board Reports
- Provide scenario analysis as required.
- Develop KPI suite and use this as a basis to drive continuous improvement.
- Produce information for Senior Management and Board as requested.
- Own the timely production of Pay Plan calculations.
Skills and Experience Required
- Educated to degree level, preferably from a business, economic or statistical discipline.
- Experience of pricing management.
- Experience within the Irish Telecoms market.
- Ability to match data from different sources and produce management reports in a timely manner. Needs to be highly experienced in working with statistical analysis packages.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
If you think you have what it takes and you feel the need for a genuine unique challenge, please apply in full confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application closing date for this role is noon Monday, 2nd September, 2019.