We are looking for a Commercial Lawyer on a fixed term contract. The contract term will be for a minimum of 6 months with a potential to extend. The ideal candidate would work out of our Limerick office, reporting into the General Counsel in Dublin.
Enet operates the largest, alternative, wholesale telecoms network in Ireland. Our infrastructure comprises of over 5,400 Km of state-of-the-art fibre, including metro fibre (Enet owned networks and the Irish State’s Metropolitan Area Networks) and a unique dark fibre backhaul network. In addition, the company also operates one of the largest licensed wireless networks in the country.
Taken together, Enet’s infrastructure creates a fully integrated, nationwide network that is truly open access in nature, enabling our customers, the retail service providers, to deliver world class bandwidth services to their customers throughout Ireland.
Enet are more than just telecoms operators; we are a team of dedicated people who are focused on going that extra mile for our customers.
Here at Enet, we continually strive to be a great organisation. We recognise that the most important ingredient in being a great company is having great people. The Enet team is undoubtedly our greatest asset, and we are dedicated to attracting and retaining extraordinary people.
Enet employees are motivated and highly skilled people who believe in what we are doing and genuinely enjoy coming to work. We have created a happy, relaxed environment for our people, where they have the opportunities to learn and grow on a daily basis. Ours is a fast-paced, dynamic environment; perfect for those who love to be challenged.
We are always on the look-out for people who are talented, highly motivated and dedicated to delivering our commitments to our customers. As part of the Enet team, we will work hard to nurture your talent and curiosity, develop your skills and realise your potential.
- Reviewing, negotiating and drafting a variety of commercial agreements, e. g. master services agreements, MANs agreements, licence and lease agreements, construction agreements, amendment agreements and ancillary documentation.
- Partnering with business colleagues and supporting them with legal issues as they arise, including assisting complex commercial negotiations, ensuring pragmatic and efficient legal advice.
- Supporting the General Counsel on legal projects and initiatives
- Assisting with reporting for monthly business review meetings
- Engage in creating and maintaining template legal documents
- Experience in the areas of data privacy, employment law, and regulatory matters desirable
- Have a minimum of 2-6 years PQE commercial experience preferably combined in a top five law firm and in-house role
- Have excellent commercial contracts negotiation and drafting skills
- Have strong organisational and project management skills, including an ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure
- Have an ability to effectively work with cross-functional teams and various levels of employees, including senior executives
- Be dynamic, energetic, and creative with a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have attention to detail and be analytical
- Have a proven ability to provide practical solution focused legal advice
- Be a business partner, and have an ability to maintain positive relationships with internal clients and counterparts throughout negotiations
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be a team player with ability to work on your own initiative
If you think you have what it takes and you feel the need for a genuine unique challenge, please apply in full confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.