Reporting directly into the Group General Counsel, Company Secretary and Head of Shared Services, the Corporate Governance Assistant will play a key role in providing company secretarial services and regulatory support duties from a Group perspective. The candidate will gain exposure to senior colleagues within the Group’s executive functions.
The candidate will also manage and implement the Group’s Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Sustainability strategy to ensure the Group is committed and aligned in its ESG pledge.
Responsible for driving the corporate governance agenda for the Group which forms an integral focus of the Group’s ESG sustainability strategy and ensuring those accountable for ESG objectives put them into action.
- Responsible for coordinating ESG material for the annual ESG (GRESB) assessment.
- Lead in ensuring all corporate governance policies is documented, reviewed, and put into practice.
- Management of filing all relevant lobbying turns on a quarterly basis.
- Partner closely with Finance Teams to provide information and complete documentation on corporate governance matters for the annual external audit, the annual reporting process, the renewal of insurance cover, and other intercompany matters.
- Responsible for coordinating Company risk registers and ensuring they are maintained and reported to the Group Audit and Risk Committee and Group Board
- Collaborate and partner closely with the Legal, Commercial and Procurement teams to ensure all contracts are executed in accordance with the delegation of authority and as such all executed contracts are managed and maintained in a contract management database.
- Provide confidential assistance to the Company Secretary in the preparation of papers and minutes for the Group Board meetings, AGMs, and Group Board Committees meetings, whilst ensuring that all relevant workplans are adhered to routinely throughout the year.
- Responsible for ensuring all CRO filings are made, in addition to maintaining primary contact with our external company secretarial service providers.
- Manage and hold main point of contact status for all insurance claims made against the company. You will be responsible for reporting these to the insurance broker, facilitating the provision of information for investigation purposes, and managing and recording any and all such insurance claims.
- Main point of contact for telco compliance support, compliance team and the regulator, ensuring that all statutory information requests are communicated to the various teams.
- Management and administration of Company Secretarial and ESG budgets.
- Management and administration of coordinating Shared Services material for the Group General Counsel as requiredInteract and collaborate with business units/partners throughout the company to identify opportunities and drive growth.
Enet are more than just telecoms operators; we are a team of dedicated people who are focused on going that extra mile for our customers. Here at Enet, we recognise that the most important ingredient in being a great company is having great people. The Enet team is undoubtedly our greatest asset, and we are dedicated to attracting and retaining extraordinary people. We are always on the look-out for people who are talented, highly motivated and dedicated to delivering our commitments to our customers. As part of the Enet team, we will work hard to nurture your talent and curiosity, develop your skills and realise your potential.
We have recently opened our state-of-the-art Network Operations Centre (NOC), which is part of the new €1m headquarters in Limerick. This facility doubles the size of the premises we have and will enable us to continue to deliver a genuinely world-class service for our customers. The NOC operates on a 24/7 basis all year round monitoring our wide range of infrastructure. Enet operates the largest, alternative, wholesale telecoms network in Ireland. Our infrastructure comprises of over 5,400 Km of state-of-the-art fibre, including metro fibre (Enet owned networks and the Irish State’s Metropolitan Area Networks) and a unique dark fibre backhaul network. In addition, the company also operates one of the largest licensed wireless networks in the country. Taken together, Enet’s infrastructure creates a fully integrated, nationwide network that is truly open access in nature, enabling our customers, the retail service providers, to deliver world class bandwidth services to their customers throughout Ireland.
If you think you have what it takes and you feel the need for a genuine unique challenge, please apply in full confidence to email@example.com