This role will be based in ENET’s head office, reporting the Network Operations Centre Manager. The role focusses on driving best practice standards for Customer Service Management via the delivery of Case Management, Incident Management and Change Management.
enet is Ireland’s largest open access network operator and is the company responsible for managing the State’s fibre-optic Metropolitan Area Networks (MANs). enet provide a wide range of telecoms services on a wholesale basis and have become the provider of choice for fibre network services to the telecommunications industry in Ireland.
enet are more than just telecoms operators; we are a team of dedicated people who are focused on going that extra mile for our customers.
Here at enet we continually strive to be a great organisation. We recognise that the most important ingredient in being a great company is having great people. The enet team is undoubtedly our greatest asset, and we are dedicated to attracting and retaining extraordinary people.
enet employees are motivated and highly skilled people who believe in what we are doing and genuinely enjoy coming to work. We have created a happy, relaxed environment for our people, where they have the opportunities to learn and grow on a daily basis. Ours is a fast-paced, dynamic environment, perfect for those with who love to be challenged.
We are always on the look-out for people who are talented, highly motivated and dedicated to delivering our commitments to our customers. As part of the enet team we will work hard to nurture your talent and curiosity, develop your skills and realise your potential.
- Administrate Customer Email contacts and generate Customer Cases / Tickets via Enet’s CRM platform.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Change Management policies.
- Responsible for the day to day coordination of Change Requests, to include ticket updates, coordinating approvals and dealing with queries and issues that may arise.
- Produce daily and weekly reporting as required to support the Change Process.
- Chair change advisory board meeting on and produce supporting documentation.
- Support the NOC Commander to Ensure that the NOC are reacting to and resolving national network and service faults & events within SLA times
- Daily work within a ticketing tool to ensure Cases & changes are being processed correctly.
- Generate weekly reports on all open incident tickets and show non-compliant tickets and action items for escalation to management.
- Support the management of Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedules and associated actions, and Documentation.
- 2-3 years of prior Incident & Change Management experience.
- ITIL Foundation Certification Desirable.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Prior experience working with SLA’s
- Very strong communication skills.
If you think you have what it takes and you feel the need for a genuine unique challenge, please apply in full confidence to email@example.com before noon Monday, 18th March 2019.