enet have been building a niche over the last fourteen years as the provider of choice for network services to the Irish telecommunications industry. The company is at the very heart of Irish telecommunications and this is only set to increase, as we’re also a consortium member for the last remaining bidder for the State’s National Broadband Plan (NBP).
We genuinely believe that we have built a business and a team that is the best. We’re now looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant who can support the sales, marketing and wider commercial team in a wide variety of marketing tasks. This position will suit a marketing generalist who is interested and adept in a wide range of marketing activities.
You will be a Marketing graduate with approx. 2 years’ professional experience. Highly motivated, recent graduates will also be considered for this role, especially if relevant work experience have formed part of your studies.
Ideal candidates will be self-starters, career focused and you’ll have a genuine interest in telecommunications or technology. You’ll have the ambition and ability to go much further. In return you’ll be given as much autonomy as practical, with all the support you need to succeed. This role will challenge and develop you in equal measure and can offer excellent opportunities to the right person.
This is a permanent, full time position and will be based in our Dublin office with frequent travel, particularly between Limerick and Dublin.
This is not an exhaustive list but serves to reflect the general nature of the role.
- Liaising with the Sales Director / Head of Communications to produce superior quality marketing collateral for internal and external audiences
- Managing the ongoing development of the company website, as well as other digital platforms
- Planning, co-ordinating and executing PR activity
- Being the enet brand guardian
- Delivering high class client entertainment programmes
- Manage and co-ordinate company events
- Managing industry-centred sponsorship opportunities
- Providing insights and market research finding to the team
- Supporting relationships with 3rd party agencies e.g. designers, PR
- Source and analyse data to assist with business cases for company network expansion and to produce sales leads.
Key Required Competencies
- Marketing qualification desired
- 2 years’ experience in general marketing role, ideally B2B and preferably in technology or telecommunications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication – essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of Google Analytics would be a useful bonus
If you think you have what it takes and you feel the need for a genuinely unique challenge, please apply in full confidence to email@example.com before Friday 30th April 2018.