IT Project Manager
enet is Ireland’s largest open access network operator and is the company responsible for managing the State’s fibre-optic Metropolitan Area Networks (MANs). enet provide a wide range of telecoms services on a wholesale basis and have become the provider of choice for fibre network services to the telecommunications industry in Ireland.
enet are more than just telecoms operators; we are a team of dedicated people who are focused on going that extra mile for our customers.
Here at enet we continually strive to be a great organisation. We recognise that the most important ingredient in being a great company is having great people. The enet team is undoubtedly our greatest asset, and we are dedicated to attracting and retaining extraordinary people.
enet employees are motivated and highly skilled people who believe in what we are doing and genuinely enjoy coming to work. We have created a happy, relaxed environment for our people, where they have the opportunities to learn and grow on a daily basis. Ours is a fast-paced, dynamic environment, perfect for those with who love to be challenged.
We are always on the look-out for people who are talented, highly motivated and dedicated to delivering our commitments to our customers. As part of the enet team we will work hard to nurture your talent and curiosity, develop your skills and realise your potential.
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple concurrent software delivery projects across the business, from requirements gathering to operational handover and project closure. The IT Project Manager will have strong project planning and delivery experience with excellent communication skills.
The IT Project Manager will have responsibility for:
- Project Planning and Delivery
- Budget Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Change Control Management
- Project Team and resource management
- 3+ years Project Management experience
- Project delivery across one or more areas such as: Software development; Systems integration; Infrastructure; etc.
- Experience in managing projects in the Telecommunications Sector preferred
- Team management including: Leadership; Motivation; Mentoring / Coaching; Conflicts management; etc.
- Stakeholder management including: Communication; Setting and managing expectations; Issues; Managing conflicts; Negotiation; etc.
- Planning, organising, scheduling, problem solving and the resolution of conflicting priorities - this is not a passive role and will require active participation in the delivery process
- Experience in the software development lifecycle, and various project management methodologies (waterfall, agile)
- Project Management Certification (PMP, Prince2) desired but not essential
If you think you have what it takes and you feel the need for a genuinely unique challenge, please apply to email@example.com by noon on Monday, 18th March 2019.