International Account Manager
enet is Ireland’s largest open access network operator and is the company responsible for managing the State’s fibre-optic Metropolitan Area Networks (MANs). enet provide a wide range of telecoms services on a wholesale basis and have become the provider of choice for fibre network services to the telecommunications industry in Ireland.
enet are more than just telecoms operators; we are a team of dedicated people who are focused on going that extra mile for our customers.
Here at enet we continually strive to be a great organisation. We recognise that the most important ingredient in being a great company is having great people. The enet team is undoubtedly our greatest asset, and we are dedicated to attracting and retaining extraordinary people.
enet employees are motivated and highly skilled people who believe in what we are doing and genuinely enjoy coming to work. We have created a happy, relaxed environment for our people, where they have the opportunities to learn and grow on a daily basis. Ours is a fast-paced, dynamic environment, perfect for those with who love to be challenged.
We are always on the look-out for people who are talented, highly motivated and dedicated to delivering our commitments to our customers. As part of the enet team we will work hard to nurture your talent and curiosity, develop your skills and realise your potential.
enet is looking for a talented and ambitious International Account Management professional to join our team and work from the United Kingdom in this new role. This is a unique opportunity to take a central role in one of the most exciting stories in Irish Technology. We are looking for people who have the commitment, talent and the sales experience to drive enet’s revenue to the next level. If you are successful you will be handsomely rewarded, but only the best should apply, this is not a role for the faint hearted.
The primary responsibility of this role will be to drive above average growth from nominated enet clients and to onboard new clients. Critically this role is focused on selling services based in Ireland to customers outside of Ireland. Growth will be rewarded handsomely. The following list of tasks outlines the basic competencies that will get you to first interview. Thereafter you’ll have to demonstrate the flare and capability that befits Ireland’s most exciting telco.
- Learn and master the enet service and benefits
- Be able to persuasively articulate the benefits of enet services relative to client needs
- Building and maintaining a rapport with existing and new clients underpinned by regular travel to client locations.
- Assertively plan and execute your sales program
- Deliver significant growth from the client base
- Ensure the rollover of existing client contracts
- Identification of new carriers; engaging with, presenting to and signing agreements and new revenue lines
- Maintain pipeline of rollover, growth and new client opportunities in enet’s sales automation program
- Ensure all sales orders meet enet finance and sales management requirements
- Work with the implementation and account development team as needed to ensure customer success, and to identify and pursue up-sell opportunities
For anyone to be successful at enet you must be a highly talented individual who can demonstrate best in class commitment. At enet we rank experience behind talent and commitment but the sort of experience and skills we will be looking for include;
- 6+ years of experience in outside sales, preferably selling ICT solutions and services to large corporates.
- Knowledge and experience of telecoms services (Ethernet, wireless and dark fibre preferably)
- Experience in wholesale telecommunications would be an advantage
- Experience in wholesale voice and broadband would be an advantage
- Demonstrated sales record selling to senior representatives in small and large companies
- Demonstrated record of success in a fast-paced, goal-oriented sales environment
- Strong persuasive and engaging oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good listener; able to identify and adapt to different clients
- Well presented, motivated, driven and enthusiastic with strong business, market and commercial awareness
- Flexible individual capable of adapting in a high-growth dynamic environment
- Team player; able to contribute positively to the team and throughout the organisation but also able to maintain a high-level of autonomy
If you think you have what it takes and you feel the need for a genuine unique challenge, please apply in full confidence to email@example.com before noon Monday, 4th March 2019.