enet, Ireland’s largest open access network operator and the company responsible for managing the State’s fiber-optic Metropolitan Area Networks (MANs). enet provide a wide range of telecoms services on a wholesale basis and have become the provider of choice for fibre network services to the telecommunications industry in Ireland. enet is now looking to recruit an Executive PA.
enet requires a dynamic person with outstanding people skills to fill the role of Executive PA in the City West office. The successful individual will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as being highly motivated and IT proficient. This individual will be a self-starter with a proven track record of working on own initiative or as part of a team.
This role will require working with all levels within enet along with supporting Group CEO and executive staff. The primary location of this role will be in the City West, Dublin office and may require travel between offices as we have another office in Limerick.
- PA support to CEO, General Counsel and other executive staff members
- Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Organising diary appointments, meetings and facilities.
- Assisting with travel arrangements i.e. booking flights and hotels
- Administrative duties
- Preparing packs for meetings
- Carry out general reception duties for all staff in the office.
- 3+ years in a similar role.
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft office particularly word, excel and powerpoint.
- Excellent time management, organisational, oral/written communication skills, critical thinking and attention to detail is required.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Interested candidates please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line by November 26th.