Customer Support Representative - Fixed Term Contract
Customer Support Representative
enet is Ireland’s largest open access network operator and is responsible for managing the State’s fibre-optic Metropolitan Area Networks (MANs). We provide a wide range of services on a wholesale basis to the Irish telecommunications operator community. The environment is fast-paced, challenging and customer-oriented. We have built a business and a team that, we believe, is Ireland’s best. We are hiring a Customer Support Representative on a 6 month fixed term contract basis to work within our Sales team. This role will be based in our Limerick office with some travel to our Dublin office.
The responsibilities and competencies are to be viewed as a guide for this role and not an exhaustive list. This job description serves to reflect the nature of the duties included in the role and given the nature of the company and the need to respond to on-going customer needs, the role maybe subject to change over time.
As the Customer Support Representative you will be responsible for ensuring that enet’s customer support is built on solid foundations and capable of maximising the opportunities that exists.
- Manage all customer inquiries in a timely and effective manner.
- Prepare all customer responses within agreed SLA’s for both internal and external customers.
- Ongoing review and continuous improvement of current processes.
- Monitor & update Salesforce to ensure data reflects most up to date position.
- Establish, monitor and manage commercial KPI’s.
- Provide highest class customer support.
- Working closely with the Product Manager & Business Process Manager reviewing and updating current processes.
- Keeping information up to date and current for ISO Audit
- Working closely with Finance Team for billing assurance.
- Assisting Sales Support team at times
- Proven experience providing customer support in a sales administration / customer service / support essential
- Commitment to providing excellent customer support
- Strong verbal communication skills required for inbound / outbound customer contact
- Highly motivated and proficient, able to grasp issues quickly.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise workload, work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Experience using different CRM software and capable of working on multiple platforms and updating information at the same time.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills – i.e. Excel (strong Excel Skills required) and Word etc.
- Works on own initiative and be able to bring new suggestions/processes ideas to the team.
- Flexible individual capable of adapting to the team and throughout the organisation
- Working use of Salesforce is an advantage.
- Telecoms background advantageous but not essential
If you think you have what it takes and you feel the need for a genuine unique challenge, please apply in full confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.30pm on Monday 24th September