Business Process Analyst
enet is Ireland’s largest open access network operator and is the company responsible for managing the State’s fibre-optic Metropolitan Area Networks (MANs). enet provide a wide range of telecoms services on a wholesale basis and have become the provider of choice for fibre network services to the telecommunications industry in Ireland.
enet are more than just telecoms operators; we are a team of dedicated people who are focused on going that extra mile for our customers.
Here at enet we continually strive to be a great organisation. We recognise that the most important ingredient in being a great company is having great people. The enet team is undoubtedly our greatest asset, and we are dedicated to attracting and retaining extraordinary people.
enet employees are motivated and highly skilled people who believe in what we are doing and genuinely enjoy coming to work. We have created a happy, relaxed environment for our people, where they have the opportunities to learn and grow on a daily basis. Ours is a fast-paced, dynamic environment, perfect for those with who love to be challenged.
We are always on the look-out for people who are talented, highly motivated and dedicated to delivering our commitments to our customers. As part of the enet team we will work hard to nurture your talent and curiosity, develop your skills and realise your potential.
The Business Process Analyst will be responsible for analysing the business requirements and translating them in business solutions to improve processes. The Business Process Analyst will have process modelling experience and strong analytical skills. The Business Analyst will:
- Gather requirements through business process analysis and documentation of business requirement
- Develop business requirements and processes for deliverable documenting
- Implement new or improved technical capabilities that will advance services to customers and internal parts of the organisation
- Model new business processes and lead process improvement
- Establish solutions and document them clearly
- Develop strategic stakeholder relationships to help champion appropriate solutions
• Ensure user acceptance testing and verification is complete
• Facilitate interviews and workshops with stakeholders to aid in requirement gathering and design of solutions
• Report delivery and lead presentations
• Utilise tools like Ms Project, Ms Visio, SharePoint and Ms Office
- 3+ years business analysis experience
- Business analysis experience across a variety of business functions, ideally within the Telecommunications industry though not essential
- Training as a Business Analyst or Lean Six Sigma
- Working knowledge of one or more analysis and scoping methodologies e.g. UML, BPMN.
- Must have experience with various project approaches i.e. waterfall, agile
- Applied experience in producing effective use cases and process maps, using tools such as MS Visio.
- End to end requirements management, approvals process and requirements tracing skills
- Experience with process analysis, modelling and improvement implementation
- Good knowledge of process and workflow modelling
- Experience with OSS and BSS implementation would be an advantage
- Focused approach to the review, assessment and interpretation of data streams and the communication of summary information to team leads and clients
- Ability to work as part of a team on multiple workstreams concurrently
- Strong work ethic, proactive attitude to issue resolution, delivering excellence, managing deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercial acumen
If you think you have what it takes and you feel the need for a genuinely unique challenge, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Monday, 18th March 2019.