Working within the Commercial organisation, the role holder is responsible for the financial performance, service delivery and development of specific client contract(s).
Enet operates the largest, alternative, wholesale telecoms network in Ireland. Our infrastructure comprises of over 5,400 Km of state-of-the-art fibre, including metro fibre (Enet owned networks and the Irish State’s Metropolitan Area Networks) and a unique dark fibre backhaul network. In addition, the company also operates one of the largest licensed wireless networks in the country.
Taken together, Enet’s infrastructure creates a fully integrated, nationwide network that is truly open access in nature, enabling our customers, the retail service providers, to deliver world class bandwidth services to their customers throughout Ireland.
Enet are more than just telecoms operators; we are a team of dedicated people who are focused on going that extra mile for our customers.
Here at Enet, we continually strive to be a great organisation. We recognise that the most important ingredient in being a great company is having great people. The Enet team is undoubtedly our greatest asset, and we are dedicated to attracting and retaining extraordinary people.
Enet employees are motivated and highly skilled people who believe in what we are doing and genuinely enjoy coming to work. We have created a happy, relaxed environment for our people, where they have the opportunities to learn and grow on a daily basis. Ours is a fast-paced, dynamic environment; perfect for those who love to be challenged.
We are always on the look-out for people who are talented, highly motivated and dedicated to delivering our commitments to our customers. As part of the Enet team, we will work hard to nurture your talent and curiosity, develop your skills and realise your potential.
- Maintain and develop customer relationships and customer satisfaction.
- Solve customer needs and concerns
- Ensure assigned contract commitments are delivered within cost targets, contract profit and revenue growth
- Be accountable for contractual service levels and reporting on same
- Responsible for the financial and business performance of specific contracts.
- Collaborating across the organisation to ensure alignment with a continuous improvement focus.
- Clear, concise and effective communication to all stakeholders on contract and service level performance
- Customer Service Management & Delivery experience in telecoms
- Good understanding of enet’s wholesale products and services.
- Proven Customer Relationship Management experience backed with strong communications skills, ability to build and maintain relationships, both externally and internally.
- Commercially focused - backed by sound financial acumen and experience of successfully managing customer contracts to deliver expected financial and service performance levels.
- Be self-driven with the ability to take the initiative on role requirements.
If you think you have what it takes and you feel the need for a genuine unique challenge, please apply in full confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application closing date for this role is noon Monday,17th June 2019.