We are now looking for an Accounts Assistant to work within our finance team based in Limerick. This is a permanent role, reporting to the Financial Controller.
enet runs 94 Metropolitan Area Networks and a national backbone network, which together form the largest fibre-optic only network in Ireland and has been growing rapidly for the past number of years. We provide a wide range of services on a wholesale basis to the Irish telecommunications operator community.
enet are more than just telecoms operators; we are a team of dedicated people who are focused on going that extra mile for our customers. Here at enet we continually strive to be a great organisation. We recognise that the most important ingredient in being a great company is having great people. The enet team is undoubtedly our greatest asset and we are dedicated to attracting and retaining the best people.
enet employees are motivated and highly skilled people who believe in what we are doing and genuinely enjoy coming to work. We have created a happy, relaxed environment for our people, where they have the opportunities to learn and grow on a daily basis. Ours is a fast-paced, dynamic environment, perfect for those who love to be challenged. We are all dedicated to delivering our commitments to our customers. As part of the enet team we will work hard to nurture your talent and curiosity, develop your skills and realise your potential
- Process supplier invoices ensuring correct VAT treatment is applied.
- Purchase Order Processing.
- Review and process employee expenses
- Manage and resolve queries from suppliers
- Payment run processing
- Reconciliation of creditor accounts and other month end reporting
- Process and reconcile bank/credit card transactions.
- Intercompany invoicing and reconciliation
- Liaison with internal and external departments/suppliers
- Participate in statutory Audit and provide back-up documentation where necessary
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Qualification as an AAT, or 5 years’ previous experience as an Accounts Assistant, is a minimum requirement for this role
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills, with ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to grasp complex issues and operate to strict timelines.
- Knowledge of Revenue rules around VAT and expense reimbursement would be an advantage
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills.
- Experience in SAP Business One or Exchequer Accounts Software advantageous
Enet is an equal opportunities employer. If you think you want to be part of our Team, please apply in full confidence to email@example.com. Application closing date for this role is noon Monday, February 18th, 2019.